[isf-wifidog] Wireless Authentication

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Lun 18 Avr 09:22:18 EDT 2005

> I assume something is wrong with my configuration. I am using the WRT54GS,
> and the lines in the config file are :
>
> ExternalInterface eth0
> GatewayInterface br0
>
> The problem is if I am connected via the Ethernet port. I get the login
> page. If I connect through a wireless device, I go straight through to
> A website (e.g www.google.com)

Look at what you have in br0 (do brctl show).

Maybe you removed the wifi interface from the bridge (look at the wifi_
nvram variables).

We use this kind of setup at a lot of places, but we make it listen on
the wifi interface only instead, to leave the ethernet ports free from
the captive portal.

Send me the output of brctl show and we'll see what's going on.

--
Philippe April
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/