[isf-wifidog] RE: atwater...

daniel.drouet at sympatico.ca daniel.drouet at sympatico.ca
Ven 15 Avr 10:04:29 EDT 2005

This sounds like what Laïka reported, namely, that users are NOT able to get beyond the login page after creating a new acct, so they are unable to validate the email. At Laïka, the staff is letting people log in using the Laïka acct, so that customers that just created an ISF acct can then get to their email to validate their acct. Daniel, is this what's happening?