[isf-wifidog] Access limits

Rev. Dr. Gabriel Frazee, D.D. gfrazee at gmail.com
Jeu 14 Avr 19:23:55 EDT 2005

While researching OpenWRT as a means to better secure the HotSpot at
my cafe I came across WiFiDog.  I have gone through the documentation
but was wondering if there is any means (or will there be any means)
to only allow access for a certain amount of time?

Basically, the problem we have here is that "customers" purchase the
cheapest item on our menu (our internet is "free" for customers) and
then sit here for 8 hours.  We'd like a means to force them to have to
have to buy something every 1hr or 1.5hr in order to be online.
--
the third I is we and we are one, one in the same...
the same as the Third Eye, behind the Pineal Door...

in lak'ech