[isf-wifidog] [Fwd: SPECIFIC WEBSITES]

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Jeu 14 Avr 14:58:33 EDT 2005

Mike went to Supreme, and had issues.

I turned off WiFiDog and everything was working fine.

:-|

Time to hunt that bug! I ASSUME it's related to the fact that the DSL is
plugged in straight into it (although it shouldn't really matter, we
have that setup at a lot of places).

So I left it off at Supreme for now (Mike's suggestion, I agree, they
must be SO irritated).

--
Philippe April
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/