[isf-wifidog] page redirect NOT portal

Aaron McCann aaron at toolbox.homelinux.org
Jeu 14 Avr 11:28:53 EDT 2005

Good day all!

I was wondering if there was any way to redirect a wireless user to a
specific site.  I.E. if they login instead of sending them to the
wifidog portal page is there a way to send them to say
http://www.google.com instead.  We have put out a few totally free
hotspots (not even charging the venue for hardware or install), and were
thinking of setting up our own portal for a few locations.  Perhaps
something with forums etc so the users can really interact.  Sorry if
this has been asked before and I missed it in my searches.  Thanks for
your help and wonderful software!

Aaron McCann