[isf-wifidog] [Fwd: login error]

kaouete kaouete at crazydwarves.org
Ven 1 Avr 11:29:21 EST 2005

About schema changes, i think you can look at the way phorum.org upgrade
their schema :
they have the date of the last schema in one of the php file (like your
tag schema_version)
a directory with upgrade for each version( 1->2 2->3 3->4 etc .. . )
and a script that check the current schema version, the last one to
apply, and it apply all the script in the upgrade directory between
these two.

It works really good like that in their cvs, it can be a way to do
this :)

if it helps . .

kaouete