[Wifidog] Problem (With Patch) in SQL code,

Pascal Leclerc leclerc.pascal at ireq.ca
Thu Sep 30 11:27:54 EDT 2004

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux wrote:

>On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 01:31:14PM +0200, Rikhardur.EGILSSON at oecd.org wrote:
>

>>[snip diffs]
>>

>	Can someone test this with pgsql? I don't have a test PG DB anymore.
>Failing that, I'll try to set something up this week-end.
>
>	Benoit, can you send me a raw dump of the whole production DB so
>I can have a near prod. development environment?
>
>Alex

I don't think that it's a good idea to provide the whole production DB
to developper. I know that there's no personnal information in it, but
the user list must stay in production DB and no other place.

If you need test data, create some data by your self.

Adding fake data file (SQL) in CVS for development can also be a good idea.

  Pascal

sorry for my bad english