[Wifidog] Lost file in WiFiDog-Auth, wifidog.schema ?

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Wed Sep 22 10:14:25 EDT 2004

On September 22, 2004 03:38 am, Rikhardur.EGILSSON at oecd.org wrote:
> Bonjour,
> 	The MySQL database layout, the file "wifidog.schema" seems to be
> missing from the CVS ..
>
> Could somone please mail me a copy .. Thanks..

The wifidog.schema was so far out of date that it was removed when the sql
stuff moved in it's own directory.  Mysql support currently doesn't have a
maintainer.

It will be far less time consuming and eror prone if you start with the
postgres one.  All that should be needed is to strip the postgres search path
and procedural language stuff, and add Innodb type to the tables.  We could
then distribute a patch file which would help them both in sync.

--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/