[Wifidog] Wifidog segfault

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Sun Oct 31 11:46:37 EST 2004

I just upgraded utopik with that.

A little side-note, utopik has issues with connectivity/OpenVPN,
sometimes it has issues re-connecting here but I still get syslog (??).
And it's the one that has issues with the read() issue most often..

We'll see how it goes!

And I have 2 routers here that I'll setup, Alex if you want one for the
LAN place, let me know.

Philippe