[Wifidog] Bug report

François Proulx fproulx at lecameleon.net
Thu Oct 28 14:55:45 EDT 2004

> You should just get a new DHCP lease instead of setting your IP
> manually. However, I'm sure you tried that.

I did that ! Many times... sometimes it gives me the same IP ?! Or it takes
forever to get one... Anyway I manage to get a valid IP...

>...tell me if you tried to simply renew your DHCP lease. Or disconnect
>and then reconnect to the "wireless network" with SSID
>"www.ilesansfil.org".

When it happens I disable my network interface card , flush my cache and
renew my IP, then I reconnect to www.ilesansfil.org ... most of the time I
get the same error...and then boom it works magically after 5 minutes of
swearing !