[Wifidog] Wifidog segfault

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Thu Oct 28 12:12:03 EDT 2004

> Now, I would love to scrap all the sections in libhttpd that we don't
> need (ie. parsing POST data, etc.), and check the parser for the GET
> (sending badly formatted data might make it crash).

I think having a http abstraction layer is still quite important. Who knows
what wifidog will neet in the future. We all agreed the API to libhttpd was
very nice.  So, I suggest you stub out or even better "if 0" the code inside
the functions we don't need and re-implement or review what we do actually
use.
--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/