[Wifidog] [Fwd: Re: problem with Mac?]

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Wed Oct 27 20:44:42 EDT 2004

The problem is due to the DNS not being refreshed fast enough, I suppose
tomorrow all DNS's should be up to date. So the gentleman is directed to
the other server at 207.136.67.12.

And actually, some servers respond funky stuff too!

$ host auth.ilesansfil.org 205.151.222.250
auth.ilesansfil.org     A       207.136.67.12
auth.ilesansfil.org     CNAME   coeus.ca
coeus.ca                A       216.239.81.16

Hopefully by tomorrow there'll be no more problems.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 08:28:37PM -0400, Mina Naguib wrote:

> Not directly WiFiDog-related, but I need help.
>
> Any idea why this gentleman gets a (probably) 404 ?
>
> Also since nobody claimed tech at ilesansfil.org I'll keep doing it, but
> are there any tools on the new auth.ilesansfil.org that'll help be debug
> ? Links on https://auth.ilesansfil.org/admin/index.php tells me I've
> been a bad boy (actually: "You do not have administrator privileges" to
> be exact)

Philippe April
philippe at philippeapril.com
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/