[Wifidog] New Wifidog Setups

Chris Poupart chris.poupart at mcgill.ca
Sat Nov 27 23:40:39 EST 2004

Hi folks,

I am in the process of setting up the AP for the Fraser-Hickson
library.  I had to leave the training last week before the Wifidog setup
part, but I am fairly confident that I can finish right now.

For right now it is going to be the library.  The hotspot will be tested
on my LAN and then demoed to the head librarian.  If all goes well, then
I will be doing the site installation next weekend.

What I do need is info about how to go about getting listed on
auth.ilesansfil.org.

Thanks for your help!

-- Chris