[Wifidog] Re: [Volunteers] Ongoing problem with Wifidog + solution - WAS: Ton acces internet

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Thu Nov 18 18:46:53 EST 2004

Wifidog at home runs that now, I named it pre2.

I'll see what I can do to test that change... I could definitely make my
DNS resolve auth.ilesansfil.org to something else, but then it won't be
able to ping it...

Did Alex make it do that change in the firewall even if it's not HTTP pingable?

That's what we'll see! :)

--
Philippe April
isf_lists at philippeapril.com