[Wifidog] After cvs updates

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 23:51:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

I found a few bugs that were preventing normal operation of WiFiDog and
updated the CVS, here they are:

* a find and replace probably replaced -j MARK by -j FW_MARK in
  iptables.c.. That, doesn't work, the target is indeed MARK.
* it's having issues with the long long's, I had to change some in
  centralserver.c otherwise it wasn't working properly.
* took me a while to find out why wifidog was segfaulting, in the
  authentication thread, it's calling client_list_find(ip, mac)
  without having the mac (the function shouldn't allow this, but hey).
* added a few header files in some .c (implicit declarations things)
* changed declaration of client_list_add to client_list_append in the .h

I believe this is it. It seems to be working again. I haven't tested the
full registration nor the expiration though. Important thing do is that
I can login.

Oh and something else for us all to think about... if you provide a
wrong IP address to libhttpd for it to create its webserver, it won't
tell you that it's bad and silently exit (grrrrrrrr).

--
Philippe April
papril777 at yahoo.com
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/