[Wifidog] libhttpd issues

Mina Naguib webmaster at topfx.com
Sun May 16 11:39:23 EDT 2004

I think one of the main reasons we opted to use lightweight libraries
such as libhttpd was the fact that hopefully they're solid enough so we
don't have to worry about implementing it.

So the question is:

1. Was the cookie thing a one off and we just ignore it
2. Should we find another lightweight httpd
or
3. Write one from scratch

My recommendation is to treat it as a one off.