[Wifidog] Why WiFiDog Crashes

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 23:37:02 EDT 2004

Turns out I was partially wrong.. Found out a SIGPIPE is sent when
write() returns "broken pipe", and WiFiDog would just quit. It's much
harder to debug when don't have all the tools to debug.

I don't know if it's the proper way to handle it, but I just used the
same handler that we have for SIGCHLD to trap SIGPIPE, which does ...
nothing about it. Works great!

It should be much more stable now, I'll let it run and see.

Whew! Glad I found that bug, it was so annoying.

Everybody have a great week-end,

--
Philippe April
papril777 at yahoo.com