[Wifidog] WiFiDog tests

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 08:13:43 EDT 2004

I didn't know about jmeter it until now, but after briefly looking at it I
think it's a little overkill..

I'm sure a couple of expect scripts or perl would be perfect..

The only problem is that in our case, tests would only work with
multiple machines (unless we can simulate multiple virtual machines with
different MAC addresses then simulate traffic from these machines).

Nothing's like a live test with a bunch of people surfing the net in this case ;)

--
Philippe April
papril777 at yahoo.com
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/