[Wifidog] incorporate_libhttpd branch merged

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux saruman at northernhacking.org
Wed Mar 17 13:25:44 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 12:52:32PM -0500, Philippe April wrote:

> To fix that problem, we could do both with Perl (I know you like Perl and
> you'd go for that one) as a running daemon.

	I don't think it's a good idea to code our own HTTPS server in
Perl. Which is what would happen if we use a single Perl daemon for both
HTTP and non-HTTP requests. I know, there's probably something in CPAN
that does a full HTTPS server in 3 lines. I'm not keen on the huge number
of perl dependencies that causes.

	We'll see tonight, it's too bad philippe can't be there.

Alex