[Wifidog] libhttpd

Mina Naguib webmaster at topfx.com
Mon Mar 15 21:37:07 EST 2004

I've finished integrating libhttpd into wifidog.

If you wish to check it out, look at the "incorporate_libhttpd" branch
in CVS:

CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -z 6 -d
:ext:YOURUSERNAME at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/wifidog checkout -r
incorporate_libhttpd wifidog

or if you already have the main branch checked out:

cvs update -r incorporate_libhttpd

I'll merge that branch back into the main branch right before
Wednesday's meeting unless someone objects before that time.