[Wifidog] Some queries About WiFi DOG

sagar.patil at bt.com sagar.patil at bt.com
Wed Jun 9 05:02:09 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I managed to download Sources and built them on RED hat 9.
To get PHP pages working I had to move phpauth to WEB SERVER
DocumentRoot /var/www/html

I can view a login page at
http://localhost/phpauth/login/index.php

Managed to get 15 mins test access via
http://localhost/phpauth//register/index.php

Registration Process has added my Emailid and password into USERS table.
When I login via main page I could also see entries going into
CONNECTIONS Table.

Queries:
1.	I can't receive any Email for registration and I want to know
how can 	I change Mail Server Gateway in registration Process?
2.	Which part needs to go at WRT54G ? and what needs to be left on
LINUX 	Authentication Server?
	I think MYSQL,PHP would be on Auth Server but not sure about
WRT54G and Gateway interface.
3.	Last Email said WIFIDOG will release Sources and ipkgs for
OPENWRT
	Could someone please Email me ipkgs if had any success in
building it.

Regards,
Sagar