[Wifidog] RE: WiFi Guard Dog Captive Portal

sagar.patil at bt.com sagar.patil at bt.com
Fri Jun 4 09:53:13 EDT 2004

Hi Gregoire.

Thanks for U'r quick reply.
I have a Freeradius Server configured and running with me.
I am looking for a mechanism to validate username/pwd pair and returning RADIUS attributes to be applied back to user connections via NAS(WRT54G) .
When we are saying "Captive Portal"  from WIFiDOG does that mean a complete intrface mechanism with Backend RADIUS server? Am I right here ?

I am very keen on U'r development as it does exactly what I need?
When would U able to release first bits of Code Segement ?
Are U goign to put it as .BIN firmware file or SRC file which one need to compile for WRT54G.

Best Regards,
Sagar