[Wifidog] PHP based cleanup script

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 23:02:43 EDT 2004

> 	Should we rely on PHP for a clean up script? I know we need PHP for
> the web interface at this point, but PHP as a general purpose scripting
> language isn't very universal...

I agree, but it's very useful to share the same include files for those
magic numbers.

I feel that the authentication server's development is not very important
right now. We can even rediscuss doing it in another language.

Focus on the gateway!

I started to hack libhttpd to implement some more secure programming methods
and will be working on trapping those return codes.

--
Philippe April
papril777 at yahoo.com
GnuPG: http://key.philippeapril.com/