[Wifidog] RE: presentation of wifidog in nyc?

Michael Lenczner michaellenczner at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 7 17:15:39 EST 2004

Yeehaw!  We'll see about the finances, but I think we
(ISF) should pay for the travel expenses (car rental
or bus) of the wifidog team and a hotel room.  I'm not
sure how many of you will be able to make it on a
wednesday evening (Pascal, Alex, Phillipe), but
there's no way in hell that I'm not going ;-)

The two important parts to have finished are the web
admin (I can't wait for that one because I will be
able to do installs myself) and the documentation in
english.

Also, I have a meeting with 4 very interesting OSS
people from different groups in Toronto to discuss
starting up a wireless group there using the dog.

You guys knocked it out of the park with this project.
 Congratulations!

mike