[Wifidog] Looking at problems ahead

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 07:44:32 EDT 2004

Tony, thanks for the comments!

I thought about using inittab, I did not know if you guys would welcome
that or not because it might not be available on all platforms.

Although, we can't "force" people to use inittab... We could provide two
methods. inittab (which would be perfect I think), and a simple shell
script daemon that checks the status the restarts, etc.

I'll look into it after I'm done implementing the fw cleanup code.

Philippe