[Wifidog] What's up next?

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 09:25:08 EDT 2004

1. We need to figure out what we do with libhttpd. This has been giving me
headaches recently. Personally I would either include it with wifidog and
make it build at the   same time, or simply include the sources with
wifidog, already patched, and just compile with it. That would save a lot
of trouble to anyone who'd like to compile it (including --> me..
compiling for the wrt54g is a little pain).

2. We need to test multiple connections, the timing out, the classes, at
the same time and see if the software stays up forever without crashing
and fix any bugs we see.

3. Doxygen documentation :)

4. Add the possibility to have users with no restrictions, in the config
file. This will probably require us to return the username to the gateway
from the central server with the user profile.

Example:
User: papril777 at yahoo.com
Profile: 5
blahblahblah

Do a compare with a list of users that have no restrictions in the config
file.

Not sure if it should be done this way and if it's related to groups at all.

Also,

We should setup a box somewhere on the net to act as the "central server"
for now (or even forever). That way we have a real setup happening.

I will have some time to test tonight and saturday.

Please add anything else to that list :)

Philippe