[Wifidog] SIGCHLD

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 21:40:49 EDT 2004

For the arp_get() function, just look and see if you have /proc/net/arp..
If you don't have it, well you know what the problem is ;)

Looks better, here's what I get now... fw_allow still does not get called,
but we're definitely getting much farther.

[debug 4] Auth server returned profile 5
[debug 4] Entering SIGCHLD handler
[debug 4] Got exit code 1280 for pid 2071
[debug 4] Received connection from 10.0.0.100
[debug 4] Processing request from 10.0.0.100
[debug 3] Captured 10.0.0.100 and re-directed them to login page
[debug 4] Closing connection with 10.0.0.100

I'll keep that 12" for myself then :)