[Wifidog] Meeting

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 21:22:11 EDT 2004

Alright! Good stuff... Let's do it tuesday night then.

Alex, at your place, or mine? Either way, Pascal and I have cars and can
go get you or something.

We should do a pizza thing for dinner (we can all split 2 or 3
non-expensive pizzas) and start earlier, unless all of you prefer to eat
first then meet.

So, how about around 6:30, at Alex's place unless he mentions is a no-go,
then we'll come at mine.