[Wifidog] Phil's problem

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 22:23:04 EDT 2004

Well, it definitely works better, it goes further, but here's what I'm
getting now:

Auth server returned profile 5
httpdGetConnection returned -1

That happens after we forked and we get the profile right from the server
with "authenticate". We exit(1) (which should probably be exit(profile)),
and then I don't know what happens but i get the -1 error.

The signal handler never catches the profile and never executes the
fw_allow either.

You'll definitely need a test environment if we keep having those hard to
debug issues :) Let me know if you need help testing that one and we'll
arrange a time that I don't need my internet connection so you can connect
and play around with my firewall ;)

Philippe