[Wifidog] Phil's problem

Philippe April papril777 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 13:55:37 EDT 2004

Okay... Now it's different.

The client gets the login page.
Enters his username and password.
Wifidog says 'Auth server returned profile 5' and it seems to hang there
(the signal handler never gets called), the client's browser sits there,
waiting.

If I hit cancel and go somewhere, wifidog keeps forwarding to the login
page still, which is good. The bad news is fw_allow never got called.
Plus, if I try to login again, I get a segfault :)

I think we better wait till you can test with a real environment.
Otherwise you'll waste too much time waiting for me to test.. :)

You'll need to find an AT keyboard for that 133mhz. That could be a
problem or not. If you can't find one, let me know and I'll hunt for one.
I have one, but I need it. You can get the machine on tuesday (I suppose
the meeting is at my place?)

Philippe